Dadseidas Traffic Exchange News. News for the average TE user.
  Featured TE'S
 
Crowdtap is a new site that lets you ideate, engage and promote with leading brands, entertainment properties, non-profits and startups. Not only is it fun and easy to use but you earn cash for gift cards and charity for your participation. In fact, you earn your first dollar just for signing up.


This Months Featured Traffic Exchanges





I want to invite you all to join the below Traffic Exchanges.



Get $1.00 250/250/250 when you sign up.
You must submit 2 URL’s, 2 Banners and 2 text
Then send in a support ticket, tell Rich Dadseidas sent you
Get up to $1.00 for every referral in August
• Team surfing for weekly cash prizes.
• Every member now receives .20 cents/1000.
• A reciprocal link page. Ever wondered how some sites climb up the Google rankings? Well its all about back-links and it is all free here.
• Custom Toolbar at bottom of site gives access to over 1200 games without having to leave the Traffic Exchange, as well as a language translator.
• Automatic daily surf rewards with no support ticket needed.
• Two separate personalization branding splash pages to choose from.
• Upgraded verification pages that give progressively higher prizes as you surf.
• Prize pages now at every 37 pages and always set at 67% chance of winning not 33% or 50% percent like most TE's.
• Tic Tac Toe Games with various prizes.
• Upgraded website checker that not only checks for Breakers and Redirects but also includes checking each site for any virus. Therefore, much safer for your computer.
• Weekly Lottery for credits. Every 50 credits will purchase one ticket into drawing.
• There will be 3 random winners each week for the Lottery and the breakdown is this 50%, 30%, & 20%.
• Choice of either Hover or Click surfing.
• Bonus Log-in Page
• Upgraded downline builder in which members can put up to 10 programs or TE's of their choice not picked out by ME. These will be YOUR CHOICE.
Are You Tired Of Getting Nothing In Return For All Your Efforts?
• Are You Tired Of Your Lousy Conversion Rates? Do You Even Know Your Conversion Rates?
• Don't You Wish That Someone Would Just Answer Some Of Your Questions Regarding Having Your Own Business!
• Well If You Answered Yes To Any Of Those Questions Then Superior Traffic Is Where You Belong!
• Why you may ask? Well Just Look At Some Of The Benefits Below That We Offer!
• Twitter page, where you can check out all information on regarding what ever topic chosen for the month as it streams in right from twitter.
• Free quality E-book each month for everyone based off of what ever topic comes up the most in the forum for that month.
• Pro members will also get an additional free E-book or software per month.
• The general forum is for all members for discussions regarding any questions you may have on any type of marketing issues as well as anything that can improve your business.
• We pay out up to 50% commissions.
• We also reward members for activity in our general forum- can win all the way up to free upgrades just for being active and taking the time to learn and discuss all topics covered.
• Game pages with 6 buttons every 37 pages on which a member can pick and can win credits, banners, texts, cash or any combination of them.
• Bribe page-depending on members level will offer different bribes for joining whatever opportunity that we actually use and feel would be useful.
• Link tracker and stats
• Powersurf for higher ratios of credits, but no cash surfing as that tends to bring in members who care nothing about learning and just clicking.
• Customized surf bar, that includes images, not only total pages surfed for session but also daily, date and server time.
• Site is built with learning and teaching the main focus, perfect for newbies or even semi experienced business owners.
• All members will be welcomed to my new membership site "Where Anyone Can Succeed" which will be launched over the summer.
• Live support when I am on, which is about 8-10 hours out of the day all random times.
I cannot say enough about this site, it is awesome in my opinion its in the top 10! Rich has equipped this with all the bells and whistle!



Never Ending Referral Contest (August)
• 1st Place : $10.00 and 6 Month Yellow Pro Account
• 2nd Place : $7.50 6 Month Orange Pro Account
• 3rd Place : $5.00 6 Month Red Pro Account
Who is eligible and what to be aware of:
o All members are eligible to participate
o You must refer at least 10 members
o For new members to be counted, the new members must have surfed the required sites to be active and add at least one site into rotation.
o Please promote using ethical means and we do not tolerate spam.
o No Duplication of accounts, Proxy IP’s, Dynamic IP’s, VPN or Corporate IPs (only valid and legit IP per household).
o Anyone caught using spam or unethical means will run the risk of their accounts being suspended/terminated.
Winners are notefied by Email.



*****Introducing the "Race to 2000" Members*****
Grand Prize will be a Hitcrusher Super/1YR Upgrade plus $50
And 5ooo Banner Impressions a month for 1 year
And 5000 Text Impressions a month for 1 year
1st Prize - $15/5000/5000/5000
2nd Prize - $10/4000/4000/4000
3rd Prize - $5/3000/3000/3000
4th Prize - $3/2500/2500/2500
5th Prize - $1/1000/1000/1000
The Rules are simple:
* No Paid Sign Ups Allowed
* No Bogus Email Addresses
* You must have at least 1 site in rotation in order to qualify
*Your Referral(s) must have at least 1 site in rotation as well
*Every referrals credentials will be checked before prizes are rewarded
Why HitCrusher.com
*Free 30 Pro Upgrade
*$2.99 Solo Emails
*200 Free Hits
*200 Free Banner Impressions
*200 Free Text Impressions
*Purchase Shares to earn 30% sites' Monthly Net Revenue
*Add Up to 10 Banners & 15 URL's
* Join Dadseidas and CRUSH the competition Signup now!



Proud Upgraded Member
NOTE:
BlastinHits.com is now in PreLaunch! With a 5 Second Timer for Fast Easy Surfing!
Sign up Today and receive a Free Lifetime Standard Pro Account (A $120.00 Value) At BlastinHits.com
Which includes:
• Bonus Hits 800
• Surfing Ratio 1:1
• Max Urls 20
• SurfBar Type Single Button
• Monthly Banner Impressions 300
• Max Banners 20
• Monthly Text Impressions 300
• Max Tracker Links 10
This Offering Is Very Limited - Register For Free, drop Walter a support ticket and tell him Dadseidas sent you, With The Promo Code “Critical Mass"
• You Will Receive 1,000 Website Visits For Free
• You Will Receive 10,000 Banner Impressions For Free
• You Will Receive 10,000 Text Impressions For Free
Join Today As These Accounts Will Go Fast!


Proud Upgraded Member

Free Members can surf for an Upgrade,
In-site calendar lists all future events,
Cash Prize pages all day.
Referral contest
20 cash prizes worth $400
1st $150
2nd $80
3rd $50
4th $25
5th $20
6th-10th $10.00 each
11th-20th $5.00 each
Get .20 cents per active referral from now until the end


Proud Upgraded Member

Claim Your Signup Bonus! $1.00
New members that surf 100+ can claim a free bonus during June!
Be sure you have a website submitted, then contact to claim
Promote FTT website and earn 10% of your referrals' surf credits everyday.
Earn 5% commissions as a Free Trader from all referral purchases.
Earn massive 50% commissions on all downline purchases as a Pro Trader.
Cash for Active Referrals
Earn cash for every active referral during June!
Free: $.10 | Junior: $.25 | Senior: $.50 | Executive: $.75
The classic FTT promo!
420 Friday
Relax, but make sure to go big...
* Surf 250+ = chance to win 420 Credits
* Surf 420+ = chance to win $4.20 Cash
* Every 25 pages = chance to win big "420" surf prizes!



Your Seven Day Surf Challenge is to surf a minimum of 2100 over seven days starting Wednesday and ending Tuesday.
Maximum surfing in any one day is 500.
FOR EXAMPLE ONLY
1. SURF 420 sites a day for 5 days out of 7 days. OR
2. SURF 350 sites a day for 6 days out of 7 days OR
3. SURF 300 sites a day for 7 days out of 7 days
1 X $25 Kiva gift certificate 3 X $5.00 5 X $2.00
When you've completed the Seven Day Surf Challenge
Contact our HelpDesk Subject: - Seven DayChallenge
Each completed challenge is an entry in the Monthly Grand Prize
1 x $25 Kiva Gift Certificate 1 x 1 Month Partner
1 x 1 Month Pro 3 x 1000/5000/5000
 
  There have been 80580 visitors (137962 hits) to this page since 01/01/10 This site devloped by Dadseidas for Team Dadseidas copyright 2010  
 
=> Do you also want a homepage for free? Then click here! <=